First Day Impression FMX210

 WHO AM I? 

My name is Alexis Bible. I like to go by just Lexi though.

Major: Sport Management                     Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA
Minor: Public Relations                   Fun Fact: I run Cross Country
Year: Junior                                              and Track here at UT
Hobbies: Going to the beach, reading
laying in my hammock

WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT THE FIRST DAY?

I have to admit I was very overwhelmed!! I have never taken a class like this, so everything is new to me. However, as the class went on I felt that I was starting to get the hang of things. I expect to gain new experience in a lot of new software I have never tried before, I hope to continue to do well & am excited for the rest of this class :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CANVAS FINAL: JACK JACK

ANIMATION FINAL